8/23/2011

My Normal Heartbeat

My Normal Heartbeat








I have cardiac arrhythmia, this is a recording of my heartbeat when I am well-controlled on medication. I forgot to add in the slide, it is best heard with headphones. The rate in this one is 70-80 which is my normal resting rate. I think there may be one or two PVC's, but I am not sure, it could be my microphone.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Sudden Cardiac Arrest - Precautionary measures and alternative treatment








Michael Jackson RIP - he died of Sudden Cardiac Arrest ============================================= Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) occurs when the lower chambers of the heart suddenly stop beating normally and develop what is called ventricular fibrillation (VF). Ventricular fibrillation is a very fast, chaotic heart rate in the lower chambers of the heart. The instant ventricular fibrillation begins, effective blood pumping stops. Ventricular fibrillation quickly becomes more erratic, resulting in sudden cardiac arrest. If this is not corrected immediately via a shock from an external defibrillator or an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), death will follow. The defibrillator stops the chaotic electrical activity and restores normal heart rhythm.
Video Rating: 5 / 5



Orignal From: My Normal Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment